Three points that characterize his work and style:
- Professional – very solid technical background, 15+ years experience. Extensive network in the creative industry, from editors to make-up artists.
- Perfectionist - doesn’t stop before it’s really perfect.
- Personality - makes people from all ages and backgrounds feel at ease in front of his lens. Flexible. Creative. Fun to work with.
Knows how to work very well with:
- Film camera's, from Canon to Arri Amira
- Drones and handheld gimbles (like DJI Ronin)
- Both digital and old-school photography equipment
- Studio Flash and HMI lights
- Adobe Photoshop
2001 Degree in Photography, Royal Academy of Visual Arts, The Hague
2001 – now Freelance photographer
2010 – now Freelance cameraman & Director of Photography
Internships with photographers Jasper Zwartjes (fashion), Gerard Wessel (documentary), Jimmy Nelson (portraits) and Diederik Kratz (commercial).
Music & Art: ADE (Amsterdam Dance Event), Imagine Filmfestival, Epica (music video), Jack & Jillian, Kunststoff (creative collective).
Social media: 90/24 International (video content for social media channels for soccer players)
Commercial: Airstrike (drone filming), Bouwfonds (building), Croma (food), Essent (energy), Infocus (television), KesselsKramer (advertising), Staples (office supplies) and TUI (travel).
Commercial: Philips, Microsoft, Miele, NUON, Holland Casino, Ernst & Young, Co&Co, Staples, RTL Television/Expedition Robinson.
Advertising agencies: KesselsKramer, Escobar.
Non-profit: Unicef Netherlands, Samsam Magazine, Gemeente Amsterdam, Gemeente Den Haag.
Sports: Aerial Yoga Netherlands, Yogaleentje Kinderyoga